The Oklahoma City Downtown Transit Center is the hub for fixed-route bus service in Central Oklahoma. Located on 1.7 acres at NW 5th and Hudson Ave, the transit center provides safe and convenient covered access for passengers.
The Transit Center Amenities Include:
- Covered shelters, off-street parking for park & riders and bike racks are available
- Staffed customer service desk for customer assistance, pass sales and trip planning
- A higher density location and pedestrian access to shops, eateries with corporate offices nearby
- Covered boarding bays adorned with public art, seating and detailed route information
- Comfortable indoor climate-controlled waiting area with accessible restrooms
- Access to vending machines and an ATM